Interview Questions - Manufacturing
Oracle JDE Interview Questions
Manufacturing1.What are the Cost types maintaining in the system ?
2.What is difference between back flush and super back flush program.
3.What is Issue Code ? what are the types.
4.what are difference between manufacturing constant and work center ?
5.Where to define hours and quantities?
6.What is pay point code?
7.What is Operational sequence ?
8. How lot quantities updated in F4108 at the time of work order completion ?
9.What is multi level BOM?
10.What is the application name / File name for Production cost Inquiry.
11.what are the ways to attach part list ?
12.what are MPS / MRP ?
13.How to define supply Demand inclusion rule.
14. How forecasting done in JDE ?
15. Which file variance gets updated ?
16. In which program IC document type created ?
17.Difference between simulated cost and frozen cost method.
Production1. What is back flushing in REM and what is T.Code for it?
2. What are all the types in Backflushing and T.Code for it?
3. What are the different places we can give Backflush Indicator?
4. What is Product Cost Collector and its T.code?
5. What are all the costs involved in Product Cost Collector?
6. What is the standard info set?
7. What is the customization procedure for production orders?
8. What are the details in Production scheduling profile?
9. Explain Production Order Cycle after run the MRP?
10. What is Production Order Settlement?
11. Do you have any idea about Capacity Planning?
12. How do you carry out Capacity leveling?
13. Can you dispatch capacity for a single work center?
14. What is Planning strategy and how can you customize it?
15. Against which you settle Product order cost?
16. What is importance of PI sheet?
17. Where do you configure process instructions?
18. Master data in REM & Discrete manufacturing?
19. Lot size procedure?
20. In resume you have written evaluation of planning results, how did you do it?
21. What is difference between MD 04 & MD 05?
22. What are the different types of Consumption based planning?
23. What is the difference between Manual Reorder Point procedure and automatic reorder point procedure?
24. What are all the steps involved in Variant Configuration?
25. Different types of Object dependencies?
26. Overlapping and splitting, where do you assign?
27. What are the problems encountered in your project?
28. How do you write User exit?
29. How do you check capacity of rough cut planning profile?
30. When a production order is released, what are the things done in system?
31. Do you have implemented Capacity planning there?
32. What is the category of work centers you have created?
33. Who is doing the MIGO transaction?
34. What is the role of MRP Controller?
35. In the production order confirmation, what are the things you confirm?
36. If any difference is there in between planned confirmation dates and actual ones, how will you identify and how will you show in the system? Do you have any given procedure to do that?
37. If no capacity planning is there, then what purpose you have created the work centers?
38. What are the manufacturing strategies do they have before SAP implementation and what are the strategies you have suggested for them and why?
39. What is your knowledge in QM?
40. Where to assign the inspection characteristics?
41. If your client has any in process quality control, how to incorporate it?
42. What is your idea in SOP?
43. How many levels of Flexible Planning are there?
44. Do you have implemented any hours accounting for them?
45. How can you see the costing details in Production Order?
46. What is your idea about capacity leveling and how can you dispatch it?
47. You are saying 10 & 11 strategies given for two products; do you have given two different strategies for the same Product? If not, for the same engine valve why you are describing them as two different products?
48. What is your idea about process industries?
49. Where do you define Process instructions?
50. What are different planning types you have given them?